Sunday, April 21, 2019

Hopes, dreams and expectations... Jessie (aged 12yrs)

Have you ever wondered what travelling around the world feels like? If you have, you're not alone. Heaps of people dream about travelling around the world, but sometimes your dreams come true. At the end of 2019 my family is travelling to Indonesia, India, Europe and back to South-East Asia. I am looking forward to trying all the different foods in different places, meeting new people, discovering new places and seeing the world from a different perspective.

Some foods I would love to try are Roti Sai Mai which is known as Ayutthaya's cotton candy and is a South-east Asian dessert from Thailand. I would also kind of like to try cheesy sushi Gojuu Sushi in Bangkok. In France I hope to try are Soupe à l’oignon which is an onion and beef stock soup.

‘You’ll look up and down streets. Look over them with care. About some you will say, ‘I don’t choose to go there’. With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street’. -Dr.Seuss

I can’t wait to go on our trip and see how it turns out. Well the mystery remains.

Wish my family and I luck.

2 comments:

  1. I will miss you but can't wait to see you in 2021. Have the best time of your life fellow weird kid. Best Wishes, Neke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie, what a lucky girl you are to have the parents you do. This is an amazing opportunity. We can't wait to follow your adventures with you. We are so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete